Contest Name: Lynyrd Skynyrd / Bad Company tickets
Station Address: 801 Wood Ridge Center Drive Charlotte, NC 28210.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE ODDS OF WINNING. This Contest is open only to individuals ("Entrants") who are legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia that are or will be at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. If you are not a permanent resident of the United States or you are not the required age as of time of entry, you are not eligible to participate in this Contest or to win a prize. Void outside participating Station’s Total Market Area (TMA) and where prohibited or restricted by law. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
Clear Channel Broadcasting, Inc., its subsidiaries, affiliated companies and divisions to include individual Stations, iHeartRadio and Clear Channel Media+ Entertainment (collectively, the “Company”), will conduct its promotional contests substantially as described in the official contest rules, and by participating, each participant agrees as follows:
The Company may from time to time conduct contests concurrently and simultaneously on several participating radio stations owned and not owned by the Company, and in various States, and the Company may add or remove participating stations or change call letters of any participating station at any time during a contest as announced on the affected station. Participating stations are listed above. For a list of participating stations and/or a copy of the official contest rules, please visit the office of the participating station during normal business hours or send your request to as instructed herein.
The Contest is administered by the Company and any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest must be directed to the contest administrator. Entrant(s) acknowledges and understands that any information provided will be used for administering the Contest and in accordance with Clear Channel privacy practices found here. The Contest sponsor(s), promotional partners and administrator are herein collectively referred to as the Contest Entities.
A. Dates of Contest: Contest will begin 03/19/2013 at 1:00 PM EST and end 07/07/2013 at 11:59 PM EST.
B. How to Enter: Register by logging onto the Station’s website at WRFX.com beginning March 19th and follow the contest links to complete the on-line registration form. Deadline for registration is 11:59 pm Sunday, July 7th valid contest entries must contain all information requested and must be received by the Website’s administrator on or before the deadline for registration. Limit one (1) online entry per name and/or verified email address. Internet entries will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. Incomplete and/or multiple entries will be disqualified.
All Entries become the property of Company and will not be acknowledged or returned. Use of any device to automate entry is prohibited. The Company is not responsible for entries not received due to difficulty accessing the internet, service outage or delays, computer difficulties and other technological problems. Company is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, misdirected, mutilated, postage-due or incomplete entries or mail. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Should multiple users of the same e-mail account or mobile phone number, as applicable, enter the Contest and a dispute thereafter arise regarding the identity of the entrant, the authorized account holder of said e-mail account or mobile phone account at the time of entry will be considered the entrant. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an e-mail address or mobile phone number by an Internet access provider, on-line service provider, mobile service provider or other organization which is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses, mobile phone numbers or the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Proof of submission of an entry shall not be deemed proof of receipt by the website administrator for online entries. When applicable the website administrator’s computer will be deemed the official time keeping device for the Contest promotion. Contest entries must contain all information requested and must be received on or before the deadline for registration to be deemed valid.
C. Winner Selection: On or about Monday, July 8th the Company will at random select from all eligible entries collectively received before the entry deadline one (1) Qualifier. The Company reserves at its sole discretion the right to choose an alternative qualifier or possible winner in the event that that a qualifier or possible winner has been disqualified or is deemed ineligible. If the entrant is unable to verify registration information the entrant will automatically be disqualified and their prize will be forfeited. Notification is deemed to have occurred immediately upon placing of a phone call or sending of an e-mail or any other form of communication Station may use to contact the qualifier and/or a potential winner. The Company is not responsible for any change of email address, mailing address and/or telephone number of entrants. The Station is not obligated to leave voice mail, answering machine or other message. The Contest Entities are not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify a qualifier or potential winners or for any late, misdirected, or if the qualifier or potential winner is a minor, for late, misdirected, or unsuccessful efforts of the entrant to provide signed parental or guardian consent. If the potential winner does not claim the prize within the appropriate time given upon notification or unless otherwise stated herein, the entrant will automatically be disqualified and their prize will be forfeited, no alternative prize will be substituted. All decisions of the Company and/or judges will be final. By participating, you agree (a) to be bound by these Official Rules; (b) as between you and the Company, that the decisions of the Company is final on all matters relating to the Contest; (c) you are not participating on behalf of any employer or third party; (d) in the event that you do not comply with the rules, then you will be disqualified.
2. Prize(s). No more than the advertised number of prizes shall be awarded. The prize is awarded if properly claimed according to the Rules and if there are sufficient eligible entries. Station does not make, and is not responsible in any manner for, any warranties, representations, or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or law, relating to any prizes, regarding the use, value or enjoyment of the prize, including, without limitation, its quality, mechanical condition, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose. All other costs and expenses related to prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of winner(s). If the winner is disqualified or is found to be ineligible for the contest, the Company reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award the prize, at its sole discretion. The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are:
One (1) qualifier will win: A pair of tickets to see Lynyrd Skynyrd with Bad Company July 13th at Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre in Charlotte, NC
Conditions and restrictions may apply. All taxes, upgrades and any other expenses not specifically identified in these Official Rules as included in a prize are the responsibility of each winner. The prize(s) that may be awarded to the eligible winner(s) are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize, except in Company’s sole discretion. All prizes must be redeemed from the Station within 30 days of the contest end date unless otherwise stated in the contest’s official rules or unless required as in date specific prizes. Certain prizes are date specific (i.e. concerts, trips) and the winner or winners must be available on the dates specified. If the winner is not available on the specified dates, winner will be disqualified and the Company reserves the right to choose an alternative prize winner. For certain prizes which are date specific such as event or concert tickets, the Company is not responsible for the cancellation or rescheduling of any event and no substitution or compensation shall be awarded. Company reserves the right to not award the prize associated with that canceled event or concert, without any payment or obligation to the winner or potential winner. Any provided tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions specified thereon. Location of seats and tickets are in Company’s sole discretion or may be predetermined as supplied by the Sponsor. Winners are solely responsible for any taxes on their respective prizes. The Company reserves the right to substitute a prize, in whole or in part, of equal or greater monetary value or may substitute such prize with another prize of equal or greater value, if for any reason a prize, or any portion thereof, as described herein and at the sole discretion of the Company. Winner(s) must present state authorized identification prior to being awarded the prize. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, the Company reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize, in its sole discretion. If actual value of the prize is less than the stated ARV, or the winner and/or if applicable, his/her guest(s) and/or eligible travel companion(s) forfeit, do not use, or are determined ineligible for any portion of the prize, the winner will not receive the difference between the actual and approximate retail value, and such difference will be forfeited. ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE), AND ALL SUCH WARRANTIES ARE HEREBY DISCLAIMED.
6. Releases and Conditions. By participating in the Contest, each participant and winner waives any and all claims of liability against the Company, its employees and agents, the Contest’s sponsors and their respective employees and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the Contest, or from the award, receipt and/or use or misuse of any prize, including any travel related thereto. As a condition of participating in the Contest, participants agree and acknowledge that in order to receive a prize, participants must sign an official waiver form provided by the Company and agree to the terms herein, including but not limited to the prize conditions in this paragraph. The prize is subject to certain terms and conditions as specified herein. Winner and if applicable, winner’s guest must comply with all rules and regulations. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of prize in its entirety. The prize elements will be awarded as described herein (subject to legal restrictions, etc). By accepting the prize, Prize Winner must agree to the prize conditions on participation and must sign a release to be eligible to receive a prize and hereby agrees that: (i) that all decisions of the Company, judges, and Contest Entities with respect to the Contest are final and binding; (ii) to release the Company, Station and sponsors and their respective parent companies and affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and licensees from any and all claims in connection with the Contest and the award or use of the prizes; (iii) to allow the Company to and sponsors to use their names, voices, photographs, likenesses, biographical material, in any advertising or broadcasting material relating to this contest, without additional financial or other compensation; and (iv) where allowed by law, sign a publicity release confirming such consent prior to acceptance of the prize. The Contest Entities are not responsible or liable to any entrant or winner or any person claiming through such entrant or winner for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof, by reason of any acts of God, any action, regulation, order or request by any governmental or quasi-governmental entity (whether or not the action, regulations, order or request proves to be invalid), equipment failure, threatened terrorist acts, terrorist acts, air raid, blackout, act of public enemy, earthquake, volcanic eruption, war (declared or undeclared), fire, flood, epidemic, explosion, unusually severe weather, hurricane, embargo, labor dispute or strike (whether legal or illegal) labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, work slow-down, civil disturbance, insurrection, riot, or any other cause beyond the Contest Entities’ sole control. All taxes, related fees, other costs and expenses related to prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of prizewinner. The Company, Sponsor, and Station does not make, and is not responsible in any manner for, any warranties, representations, or guarantees, express or implied, in fact or law, relating to any prizes, regarding the use, value or enjoyment of the prize, including, without limitation, its quality, mechanical condition, or fitness for a particular purpose. The Company will have no further obligation to winner.
7. Taxes. Any valuation of the prize(s) stated above is based on available information provided to the Company, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize(s) which are not specifically provided for in the official rules, regardless of whether prize is used in whole or in part. Each winner must provide the Company with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number or social security number before any prize will be awarded. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from the Company will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
8. Conduct and Decisions. By participating in the Contest, participants agree to be bound by the decisions of Company personnel. Persons who violate any rule, gain unfair advantage in participating in the Contest, or obtain winner status using fraudulent means will be disqualified. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited. The Company will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Company’s decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the Contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Company, the Company reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Company deems appropriate. If, for any reason, more bona fide winners come forward seeking to claim the Prize, the winner may be selected in a random drawing from among all persons making purportedly valid claims for the Prize. Inclusion in such drawing shall be each entrant's sole and exclusive remedy under such circumstances. All decisions will be made by the Company and are final. Any reference in these Official Rules or as part of the Contest to The Company’s, Station’s and/or Sponsor's "discretion" and/or any exercise of discretion by Sponsor, Station or the Company shall mean in Company’s, Station’s and/or Sponsor's "sole and unfettered discretion." Any attempt by an entrant or any other individual to deliberately circumvent, disrupt, damage or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Company reserves the right to seek civil and/or criminal prosecution and/or damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Company further reserves the right to: (i) terminate or declare any Contest null and void and rescind any prize, if in its sole judgment, the rules or the integrity of the Contest have been violated or compromised in any way, intentionally or unintentionally by any person whether or not a participant in the Contest; (ii) cancel, terminate or modify the contest if, in the sole discretion of the Company, it is impossible or impractical to complete the contest as planned for any reason, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort ; (iii) alter or amend these Contest rules at any time; and (iv) stop or conclude the Contest at any time without prior notice. Material changes to the contest rules will be broadcast on-air, when practical.
9. Miscellaneous. Void outside the United States, and wherever prohibited or restricted by law. Station reserves the right to determine eligibility should special circumstances arise, all decisions are considered final and binding. These rules are designed to be fair and equal to all participants. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period from all participating stations. Each winner must submit proof of eligibility and sign the Company’s release form to claim the prize. The Company may substitute prizes, amend the rules, or discontinue the Contest at any time as announced on the Station(s). The Company disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Contest. For a copy of the rules, or where required by law, a list of winners, visit the business office of the participating Station during normal business hours or visit the Station’s website. As a condition of participating in the Contest, participants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (b) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (c) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs. Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of these Official Rules. Winning a prize is contingent upon entrant’s fulfillment of all requirements set forth herein.
10. Compliance with Law. The conduct of the Contest is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein. The Company and participating Station(s) shall follow the applicable laws for conducting contests, including notice to the state attorney general or consumer affairs office, posting of a prize bond, furnishing lists of winners, running specific on-air disclaimers, providing specific written information about the Contest, etc. as required by applicable local and state law.
$10,000 Race Ticket Challenge
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE CHANCES OF WINNING. THE FOLLOWING CONTEST IS VALID IN THE US ONLY, AND IS OPEN ONLY TO QUALIFIED PERSONS (AS DEFINED IN THE RULES BELOW). VOID ELSEWHERE AND WHEREVER PROHIBITED. DO NOT PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST IF YOU DO NOT FALL WITHIN THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AS SET FORTH BELOW.
Contest Name: $10,000 Race Ticket Challenge (the “Contest”).
Contest Dates: Contest registration is scheduled to begin at 12:00am Eastern Time (“ET”) on 2/7/13 and end at 12:00pm ET on 2/24/13 (the “Registration Period”), or following receipt of the first 10,000 eligible entries received, whichever occurs first. The contest will occur during the designated Professional Stock Car racing event on 2/24/13 at the Daytona International Speedway (Daytona 500 – NASCAR Sprint Cup Series Race). Race is subject to change or rescheduling per league. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void outside of Georgia, and where prohibited.
Who May Enter: Contest is open to legal U.S. residents of North Carolina only, who are age 18 or older as of date of entry, and have a valid U.S. driver’s license, except the following persons who are not eligible to enter or win:
How to Register: Be one of the first 10,000 eligible entries received by visiting www.wrfx.com during the Registration Period. Each entrant must fully complete the registration page with all required information including his/her name, complete address (including city, state & zip), valid email address, birth date, and phone number(s) (including area code(s)) – then submit their prediction of the Top 10 finishing drivers in the race in their exact order of finish (see below).
After having read and agreed to these Official Rules, click the submit button to submit your on-line registration. On-line registration must be fully complete for all required information. Maximum of one registration per person and per valid email address during the entire Registration Period. Any on-line registration submitted with an invalid email address will automatically be disqualified, and will be ineligible to claim any prize. Incomplete or illegible registrations will be disqualified.
Any available opt-in opportunities are not required to enter the Contest, and checking the opt-in boxes will not improve your chances of winning. By participating and submitting an entry, contestant agrees that sponsors and participating parties are authorized to contact entrant via email, mail, phone or any other form of media to make contestant aware of information pertinent to the contest, and to distribute information regarding the Sponsor(s), featured products or services, special events or sales offers, or purchase incentives or discount offers. Contestants may opt-out of any further email communication at any time by simply replying REMOVE to any email message, or following the provided opt-out instructions.
Each participant must register on his/her own behalf. Any registration submitted on behalf of another individual or using another person’s email address or name will be disqualified and ineligible to claim the prize. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries allowed by using same, multiple/different email addresses, identities, or any other methods will void all entries submitted by that participant and that participant may be disqualified. No mechanically reproduced or automated entries permitted. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification and all such entries will be deemed void.
In the event of a dispute as to any on-line registration, the authorized account holder of the e-mail address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant and he/she must be eligible according to these Official Rules. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. All entries received become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
How to Play – Top 10 Driver Prediction: After successfully completing the on-line registration, each eligible entrant must submit their Top 10 finishing driver prediction for the designated race, in their exact order of finish 1 to 10. The designated race is as follows:
Prediction: Each eligible contestant must fully complete their Prediction of the Top 10 Drivers in their exact order of finishing position (1 – 10) for the designated race, by selecting a driver from the available pick down list on the contest website and designating their predicted order of finish. The pick down list will include the name of all driver’s scheduled to participate in that week’s race. Sponsor and administrator are not responsible for any driver that is not included in the list due to changes by the racing league, or any human, programming or technical errors that prevents a designated driver from being selected. Participating contestants will not be able to claim any prize award if a Top 10 Finishing driver is missing from the available pick down list for any scheduled race.
Tie-Breaker: Each participant will also be required to submit their prediction of the designated tie-breaker for the race.
Any contestant who failed to complete the designated ‘tie-break’ prediction will be assigned a prediction of 0 for the tie-breaker.
Save Picks: After selecting and completing your prediction for all Top 10 Drivers in their exact order of finish (or making any revisions to a submitted prediction), contestants are required to submit and click the ‘Save Picks’ button on the prediction page of the contest website in order to save their Top 10 driver prediction, tie-breaker prediction, or any updates or changes to their predictions prior to the close of registration. Any predictions or changes made to a prediction without clicking the ‘Save Picks’ will not be saved or recognized for this contest; and will not be eligible for any prize award, regardless of the claimed accuracy of the submitted prediction.
Prediction Submission Deadline: All submitted Top 10 Finisher predictions must be saved prior to the end of the Registration Period. Any entry not submitted or received for any reason prior to the stated deadline will be disqualified and will be ineligible to participate or win any prize.
Receipt of Predictions: Only eligible entries that are actually received, saved and stored in the on-line contest database, prior to the Registration deadline, are eligible to participate. Any prediction that is not actually received or saved in the on-line contest database for any reason, including due to contestant error in the selection, submission or saving of their prediction; contestant’s failure to ‘save’ their picks; software or hardware problems on the contestants computer; programming errors on the contest website; internet connection or transmission issues; website traffic, malfunction or failure; viruses, spam or denial of service attacks; or for any other reason shall not be eligible for that week’s contest regardless of the accuracy of the claimed prediction. Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible registrations or weekly entries, or for any registration or weekly entry submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these rules, or for any registration or weekly entry not submitted, saved or received for any reason, including due to any technical error or failure, unauthorized human intervention, inaccurate capture or mis-entry of any required information, human or programming errors, or the failure to capture any such information or effects of hackers or failure of any electronic equipment, computer transmissions and/or network connections; all of which will be disqualified.
Scoring: At the conclusion of the designated race, the Contest Administrator shall compare every eligible entry received for the designated race to the actual outcome for that race. The official final race results and all decisions by race officials shall be final for the purposes of determining the actual Top 10 Finishers of the designated race. If the order of the top 10 finishers of the designated race is changed or altered in any way after the race by disqualification or forfeit of any driver, then only the official final race results will apply for determining the actual Top 10 Finishers of the race.
A perfect score shall be (100) points for correctly predicting all Top (10) drivers in their exact finishing position (1 – 10).
In order for the grand prize to be awarded, an eligible contestant must have submitted an eligible entry that correctly predicted each of the actual Top 10 Drivers in their exact order of finish for the designated race. In the event that there is no correct Top 10 prediction submitted by an eligible contestant during the contest period, then the Grand Prize will not be awarded.
Prize Awards: The following prize awards will be available to eligible contestants participating in the Contest:
Grand Prize (Maximum of one prize award available): In the event an eligible entrant correctly predicted each of the Top 10 drivers in their exact order of finish, as required by these Official Rules, then the grand prize will be awarded, subject to approval and verification of compliance with these official rules, as follows: $10,000 Cash. There is a maximum of one grand prize award available in the contest. In the event more than one eligible entrant correctly predicted each of the Top 10 drivers in their exact order of finish, the tie-breaker to determine the Grand Prize Winner shall be as follows:
If there is not an eligible winning prediction submitted in the contest by an eligible entrant, then the grand prize will not be awarded.
All prize awards are non-cumulative. Maximum of one prize award per participating contestant. Prize winners must accept delivery of prize as specified by sponsor. All other costs and expenses related to prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided are the sole responsibility of Prize winner, including but not limited to tax. All applicable federal, state and local taxes are the winner’s sole responsibility. All prize awards are non-transferable and no cash redemption or prize substitution allowed, except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as provided herein. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. Maximum retail value of all available prizes: $10,000 Cash.
If any potential Prize winner does not meet the eligibility requirements, or elects to decline their Prize, s/he will be disqualified and, the prize will not be re-awarded. Any disqualified entrant will not receive any alternate prize substitution or compensation.
All of the following will apply for each prize winner: 1) Winner will be required to complete and return, within 5 days of date of receipt, a W-9 form (if prize value exceeds $600), an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability/publicity release (where permitted); 2) Winner will be required to present a copy of a valid social security card and a valid driver’s license as a condition of participating or receiving any prize; 3) Winner will be issued an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the actual value of all prizes won, if prize value exceeds $600; and 4) Winner will be responsible for paying all applicable taxes (including, but not limited to all local, state and federal taxes) on all prizes awarded. Failure to collect or properly claim any prize in accordance with these rules will result in forfeiture of the prize. If forfeited for any reason, finalist will not receive any other prize substitution or compensation, and the prize will remain the property of Sponsor and will not be awarded, except as provided herein.
Additional Rules & Restrictions: By participating in this Contest entrants agree to abide by and be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which shall be final in all matters relating to this Contest. In the event an entrant wins the prize and is later found to be in violation of these rules, he/she will be required to forfeit the prize or to reimburse Administrator for the stated value of the prize if such violation is discovered after winner has used the prize. Participation in Contest constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its designees to use entrants’ names, cities and states of residence and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and trade in any and all media now or hereafter known worldwide on perpetuity without limitation or further compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law. False, fraudulent or deceptive entries or acts shall render entrants ineligible for the prize.
By participating, entrants agree to hold all Released Parties harmless from any claims, losses, actions, or damages of any kind, whether actual, incidental or consequential, for injury (including but not limited to death), damages, losses or expenses arising out of or relating to entrant’s participation in this Contest, or the acceptance, possession or use/misuse of the prize (including any injury or harm resulting from use of the vehicle), and to assume all liability thereof.
Released Parties shall not be liable to winner or any other person for failure to supply the prize or any part thereof by reason of any acts of God, any actions, regulations, orders, or requests by any governmental entity, equipment failure, terrorist acts, war, fire, unusually severe weather, embargo, labor dispute or strike, labor or material shortage, transportation interruption of any kind, or any other cause beyond Released Parties’ sole control.
Participants are restricted to use of ordinary and typical computer equipment and Internet access. Administrator disclaims all liability for the inability of a participant to complete or continue an entry due to equipment malfunction, busy lines, inadvertent disconnections, acts beyond the Administrator’s control, or otherwise. Released Parties disclaim any liability for entries not received due to technical difficulties or transmission errors. Released Parties disclaim all liability for any delays, mis-delivery, loss, or failure in the delivery of any item sent by mail, courier, express, electronic transmission, or other delivery method. Released Parties are not responsible for mechanical, technical, electronic, communications, telephone, computer, hardware or software errors, malfunctions or failures of any kind, including: failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed transmission of online entries, traffic congestion on telephone lines, the Internet or at any website or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit an online entrant's ability to participate in the Contest, and any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the Contest. Released Parties are not responsible for any other errors of any kind, whether computer, technical, typographical, printing, human or otherwise, relating to or in connection with the Contest, including, without limitations, errors which may occur in connection with the printing or advertising of this Contest, administration or execution of the Contest, the processing of entries or in the announcement of the prize or prize winner.
Administrator reserves the right to cancel, modify or terminate the Contest if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy or threaten the integrity of this portion of the Contest, in the opinion of the Administrator, or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper conduct of the Contest as determined by Administrator, in its sole discretion. In the event of early termination of the Contest, Administrator reserves the right to determine any applicable prize winner(s) from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the time/date of such termination.
If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Sponsor, any event associated with this contest or the prize is delayed, rescheduled, postponed or cancelled, Sponsor reserves the right, but not the obligation, to cancel or modify the contest and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
IN CASE OF DISPUTES: By participating, each entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Contest, or the prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and any judicial proceeding shall take place in a federal or state court within the State of New Jersey; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, and in no event will entrant be entitled to received attorneys' fees or other legal costs; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, and consequential damages, and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with this Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of New Jersey or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Jersey.
Odds: The odds of winning a prize in the contest are based upon the skill and ability of each eligible entrant to correctly predict the actual outcome of the designated race.
Official Rules & Winners List: For a copy of these Official Rules or the names of prize winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to be received by 4/24/13 to: Daytona 500 Top 10 Prediction c/o Clear Channel, 801 Wood Ridge Center Dr, Charlotte, NC 28217. PLEASE SPECIFY which you are requesting: Official Rules or Winners List.
Sponsor: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Rockingham Speedway and Fast Track Performance Driving.
Administrator: This Sweepstakes is administered by Clear Channel, 801 Wood Ridge Center Dr, Charlotte, NC 28217.